Monday, August 23, 2010



Last winter vacations I did not go to any interesting place, but it does not mean that I did not enjoy my vacations. I wanted to go to the mountain with my family, because I like very much to be in contact with the nature, but unfortunately, I was ill during the first week , I had stomach ache, I do not know what I ate, because I felt really bad.

So I just visited to my best friends. We had a good time, we spoke too much, and also we went shopping together.
I go to the church every weekend, and I and my friends did a small party for children from our town during my winter vacations. Also we were to paint and to repair our church because it was destroyed after the earthquake. It was a great experience because we could work as a team, it was teamwork!!... I enjoyed a lot, though we finished our work very tired.

Also I and my family went to visit to my aunt and cousins, because we had not seen them since a lot of time. There I talked and shared a lot with my cousins, and then we walked around their house, because they live in countryside…in a beautiful and relaxing place!!

Another interesting thing that I did during my vacations was to go to Curicó, It is really a big and beautiful city. So, I and my family decided to go there.
We visited the square; I think It is more beautiful and bigger than our square. Then, we visited the mall, It has got a lot shops with many clothes, shoes, and other things, but I could not buy any, because they are very expensive!!
In the mall there was a small zoo of snakes, we visited that place. There were many snakes with different names, like “Cobra” or “Rattlesnake”. I learnt a lot about them, for example their poison is used for curing some diseases.
Well, they are not my best winter vacations, but I enjoyed what I did, and I think my summer vacations will be better…I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment