



If I were…I have said this phrase many times!! I have wanted to be a lot unimaginable things. For example, once I was watching a TV program about the space, in which there were a lot of astronauts who were talking about their profession. I could see when they were travelling to the space. It was really amazing, so I said to myself: “If I were an astronaut, I could go to the space and be very near the stars!!” .When people asked me what I wanted to be in the future I used to answer “I want to be an astronaut”, but then I decided not to be astronaut because height made me dizzy.
Some days ago, I was watching TV and I heard that the coach of our national football team was going to give up because Harold Maine Nicholls had not been re-elected. Of course, I felt terrible because he is one of the best coaches in the WORLD!! And I said “if I were Marcelo Bielsa, I would continue working in Chile”. It is pity for the ones who love football, like me. On the other hand, if I were Mister Segovia, who is the new president of The National Association of Professional Football (ANFP), I wouldn’t accept to take the job because of the hate of the fans.
As I said, I would like to be many things, so I am going to tell you some of them:
I like singing but unfortunately I sing terrible. I think I am the worst singer in the world. One of my favorite singers is Beyonce because she not only sings excellent but also is a very good person, so if I were Beyonce, I would be really happy because I could travel around the world singing in so many concerts as I have dreamt. I could share and know others singers and be in any country I would want.
If I had enough money, I would travel to many interesting places from Chile like Easter Island, Chiloe, The Atacama desert, etc. I think there are a lot amazing places to visit in Chile. And If I were millionaire, I would travel around the world. I would go to Spain, France, Argentina, and English spoken countries in order to improve my skills.
If I were Leonardo Farkas, I would give my money to poor people in order to stop the poverty and I wouldn’t be so selfish, so I would try to be humbler!!
If I were a famous person, I would continue living like now, I would not change my way to act; I just would have more comforts.
If I were politician, I would work, because they do not usually work, or being honest they do NOT work, so I would be making a change in our country.
If I were a good sportswoman, I would open a gym and would help overweight people in order to make a country with healthy people.
If I were Education minister, I would work harder to improve the education in our country, I would emphasize the initial formation if future teachers.
I could continue writing what I would do if I were different people but I sincerely prefer to live my reality…!!
No comments:
Post a Comment