Wednesday, May 12, 2010

university life

Dear MS Cáceres:

I will tell you about my life at the university. Well, I am very happy here and I like very much the university. I always dreamt to come here to study pedagogy because I really like to teach. For that I study everyday to improve my English.
The University is very beautiful and big. It has got many trees, plants and green areas also it has got many classrooms, and in the library there are many books.
The university is very different than high school, for example here we duty read and study more, but it is not a problem for me because I always have been a person studious.
The class more hard for me is “Practicas de estrategias auditivas” because my listening isn’t very well, but I practice everyday, for example I listen English music for to improve my listening.
I have got five teachers, they are very intelligent, my classes are on Monday until Thursday.The Friday, is free day, but I study that day and also I do my homeworks.
I get up at 08:00 o’clock. I take a shower, then I have breakfast and I usually read a book or study something, then I go to the university.
My classes start at 10:50 o’clock and usually finish at 18:50 o’clock.I have lunch in the university because I live in Talca, but a little far. Many classmates live in others cities, they are very studious and nice, some people are from Constitucion, Duao, Teno, etc. They rent home in Talca and are without their families.

I usually share whit five friends. They are Maritza, Karen, Nicol, Ricardo and Javier. The girls are my classmates; the men are in second year of English Pedagogy. They are very nice.
My classmates Maritza, Nicol, and Karen are very funny, happy and studious, they aren’t lazy!. Maritza lives in Linares, she travels everyday and she gets up early in the morning and goes her home very late.
Karen lives in Santa Cruz but now, she lives in a house in Talca, next to university and Nicol also lives very far, she is from Peralillo but she rents a house in Talca. I hope know more friends and share with them.
I and my friends study, have lunch, chat and practice English. Also we go to Christian group in the university. It is on Tusday at 13:00 o’clock and it is very interesting. There we speak of Christ’s life and we try imitating him.

Normally I sit to middle to room or next to door, in a somewhere when I can see and hear the teacher.

Well, this is my life in the university.
Regards and see you soon in class
María Fernanda Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment