


I think the datings are very interesting. I haven´t had a lot datings. But they have been very nice.
About kissing in public I don´t like it. Make out in public is inconfortable for me. I think the people don´t want to see that.
I have known many friends interested with me, but I haven´t had a relationship with them, because they haven´t been enough honest with me.Also I have known not interesting and boring boys!
Fot that I prefer to be alone. So I can go to the parties, to have many friends, because generally in a relationship that doesn´t work!. Even when having a relationship is good I preffer to date my teddy bear!
To have a relationship is very nice , because it is a experience, and we always learn from experiences.
I think the datings are very important and interestin for to begin a relationship.the people can get to know each other better, they can know their likes, dislikes, hopes, etc.
I hope someday, to find a good man: honest, timid like me!, interesting, sensitive and funny.
I think there are fews ideal men, and is very difficult to find them…I still am seeking my blue prince!!
No comments:
Post a Comment