
I usually go shopping with my friends or my sister, I don’t go alone because I am very indecisive,so I always need some advice of other people.Generally,I buy trourses, sweaters, shoes.I never buy clothes very expensive, I am always lookiing the offers!
My favorite shop is Ripley or Falabella, because in these shops there are beautiful clothes and accessories, though sometimes the beautiful clothes is very expensive, so I prefer don’t buy they. I don’t have a favrite department, because I only buy what I need.
Sometimes I buy in “Boutiques” because in these ones there are few exemplaries, because I don’t like when other people wear the same clothes mine. My favorite color for clothes are grey, green, purple, and brown, I don’t like black clothes! Though the most important is the style.
Sometimes I go shopping other places, for example, I go to Curicó because there, there is more variety. Also, in Curicó there are many shops with beautiful clothes, and the clothes in this one in cheap!
Also, I have bought second-hand clothes, they are very convenient, because is beautiful and the most important is very cheap! Only, you must know to choose!
No comments:
Post a Comment