



About the place, I would like to go to countryside, because I love it. In countryside I can relax and enjoy nature. My favorite place is Vilches, it is a beautiful place. In Vilches there are many trees and plants, there is a river too, that is why I’d like to go there, though to visit other places would be interesting. Also I like a lot the sea, so I would like to go there too. What is important is that it must be a simple and pleasant place where we can enjoy.
About the company, I would like to be with many people. The first person, for example, would be my favorite artist, he is a singer, he’s Juanes, I like his songs, he´s a great singer, he’s really a great person, he dreams with world peace, he doesn´t like racial discrimination. I like his music, because it is about values, love and peace. But he is not the first preference.
Also I would like to eat with my family, my mother and my two sisters. They are very important for me.
Finally, I would like to eat with my friends, because they are special people and very important in my life and I like sharing special moments with them.
I would like to eat international food, perhaps, Chinese food or Italian food, because I have never eaten it. Really, I think food is not the most important thing. The most important is the company!
No comments:
Post a Comment