
Whenever people ask me about the things I like most, I immediately answer “football and music”. They divide my life into two parts. The first one, football, is something inexplicable. I cannot explain what I feel when I watch a win of my favourite football team. I just can say that it’s something extraordinary. But I must admit that I’m awfully bad playing it, that’ why I’m just a fan. I don’t know exactly when his like for this sport started, but I remember me watching football matches together with my sister since I was a little girl. The most attractive thing about this sport is, of course, the football team I support to. It is one of the best and most popular in our country. They’ve obtained the national cup in the first championship of the year, and as it is a semiannual activity, there’s a big possibility get it again. Fans are strongly sure that it will occur, but I prefer not to anticipate things, anyhow I’m anxiously waiting for it.
Many times I prefer to watch a football match instead of doing other things like going shopping, watching a movie, etc. it doesn’t mean that I don’t care about important things. I never postpone the things I must do. I really think that the secret to succeed and get our goals is to do a balance between all the things we are expected to do.
When I talk to some of my university friends about football, they don’ put much attention. They think it’s a nonsense topic, so finally I get into a monologue. Fortunately, I’ve got some other friends that never contradict my opinion about that. One thing I’m very sure of, is that my passion for this sport will never decrease.
The second thing that I mentioned was music. I think it is one of the strongest ways to communicate our thoughts and feelings. Many songs talk about violence, brotherhood, humanity, etc. I think it’s incredible how we can indentify ourselves with some songs depending on our mood.
I could continue talking about these two things forever, but to finish I will say that talking about our likes, there is nothing better than them.
No comments:
Post a Comment