

Writing is something that some people love and unfortunately, others hate. It is because of different causes. For example, for some, it takes a lot of effort, time and dedication that they are not willing to do, or they do not have the ability to write correctly, so the easiest way is to say that they cannot do it. On the contrary, doing this is something exiting for many of us. The way how some people express their feelings on a piece of paper makes it almost a natural and unconscious activity.
Personally talking I would say that I really like writing. What is the reason? Simply, because when writing, I can express freely what I am feeling and thinking without looking directly at other people. I consider myself a shy person, so writing allows me to say certain things I am not always able to say in front of a group of many people. Even so, it is not my best skill. Nevertheless, whenever I have to write a piece of paper, I try to do my best in order to make it clear and entertaining, and make the readers interested in what they are reading. Unfortunately, not always I get that point.
If I talk about my preferences when writing a piece of paper like a blog, a story or an essay, I would say that I prefer to write about personal opinions, stories that I have lived, to give my point of view about certain problems or events that have happened, but I must say that I prefer to write from a text that I have already read. I think that I am awfully bad at creating or thinking of fun ideas. That is one of my defects that I would like to change. In addition, it is easier to continue an idea that is already done, or to give your opinion about a matter than creating a new one.
While writing this, it is impossible to forget about high school teacher who used to say that we are all intelligent human beings, and therefore we are able to do whatever we want. So if she were reading this blog, I am pretty sure she would rebuke me.
Returning to my preferences about writing, I would also say that I prefer writing by computer. Some time ago, it was almost impossible to listen to me saying this. I was a paper-pencil lover. It had more benefits. For example, if I wanted to get relaxed and transfer my thoughts on a paper, I could easily climb a tree and start writing what I felt. Sadly, it is not completely possible to do that using a computer because it needs electric power. So it can be said that nature and technology are not always compatible. Even so, I prefer to write long texts by computer for the reason that it is easier to correct them (the computer itself corrects the mistakes you have made) you can write faster and delete wrong written words easily, you do not need to rewrite it into your computer, etc. For me, this option is chosen just for comfort and convenience. However, when I have the opportunity or I feel like writing in a comfortable place and I need to be very concentrate, I take my pencil and paper and go to my younger sister’s tree-house. That is the best place to reflect upon many things without being bothered by others.
As I said at the beginning, not everybody is a good writer, so having into account that not many people (considering myself) are able to write a good piece of paper, I dare say that it is something that everybody can improve. It is known that some have the “magic capacity” of doing this naturally. It seems like if they were born with the gift to write almost perfectly. But not everything is lost for the ones less gifted. I remember me reading an interesting book which provided many strategies to become a good writer. I am sure that that book was not the only one for this purpose. In addition, there are many web sites that we can visit to become an excellent writer. So the tools are available, it depends on each of us to take them and become the best writers.
No comments:
Post a Comment